Tuesday, 9 July 2013

A Bucket of Questions

Hello. How is everyone doing? I know I haven't caught up to writing anything because the rainbow over the sky of my imagination is blocked by the storm, ha. I was tagged by my friend about a bucket of questions that I think is now a viral. Here we go, slugger!

RULES:
·      Post this rule.
·      Write 11 things about yourself.
·      Answer the question the tagger set to you.
·      Create 11 new questions for those you want to tag.
·      Choose 11 bloggers to be tagged and link them to the post.
·      You are not allowed to tag back.

The 11 Things About Me:
·      I’m mononymously known as Bobby or Ben, fun fact: no one really knows my real name.
·      Ethnicity is claimed to be an Asian, fun fact: my grandmother is a half Dutch half Indonesian.
·      I was graduated from high school a month ago, and I’m not even 17.
·      Right-brained, maniac, is keen on an obscure music, and antisocial. Then why the hell are you here, smartass?
·      I love sleeping, but sadly that love is an unrequited.
·      I wear black too much my mother actually has to separate our laundry.
·      I currently worship One Direction because they are, I think, a good lyricist. Music is liquid and I can’t be forever loving metal-rock or punk, right?
·      I actually have so much spare time that I always end up being exhausted over doing nothing but converting oxygen to carbon dioxide.
·      I’m hard to impress, you’re going to either kill yourself before my eyes or be an extremely cute so we can continue on a higher level. What is this.
·      I basically don’t classify people whom I am attracted to. It just comes naturally. I don’t have specific types or requirements, I love people not because of their gender role or sex, because fuck the society who binds us to be whoever we want.
·      I am on progress to developing my skill in linguistics. I learn how to think like an interpreter.

A Bucket of Questions from Agent Marine:
1.        What is your dream job?
üAn interpreter actually, but since I already applied myself to being a scientist, so, scientist, maybe.
2.        Which is better, spending the day playing console games or online games?
ü  I’m not big on those kind of games these days, but back when I was 13, I would escape my course only to find a nearest internet café and play Ayo Dance. It was the first online game that had me addicted.
3.        Cats or dogs?
ü  You’re an evil for making me choose one!!! I never actually pet a dog, so I’ll tickle myself with a cat.
4.        If you get a sudden rich, what would you do?
ü  Moving in to London and pursue my degree without any interfere of my lovely parents.
5.        Walking in the park in the evening or watching cinema?
ü  I’d go with strolling in the park in the evening with someone I hold my dearest. Magic things actually happen and I’m still waiting for someone to actually come out from their closet.
6.        Morning or evening?
ü  Dusk. I can’t even wake up in the morning and I’m practically tired on evening.
7.        If you trapped in a dungeon with one of your beloved one (which sadly doesn't love you back) and only have one-man-only exit, are you going on or let him/her escape?
ü  I would let them escape first, so that my vows don’t get too disappointed because they can never come true.
8.        What is your phone wallpaper? DO NOT LIE.
ü  It’s Niall Horan playing a guitar on the show in Edinburgh, I guess.
9.        Are you tired writing down the answers of this quiz?
ü  No, this is fun. I have actually never gotten this kind of challenge since a few years ago, back in Facebook era where I tagged everyone to answer the basic questions. Aha aha ha.
10.    Catch a pokemon or living down the sea frying burgers?
ü  Living beneath the surface of the sea and set a bonfire while flipping over a burger with my Patrick-look-alike-best-friend.
11.    What do you want to say to me after finishing this quiz?
ü  I was expecting a kind of extreme question which has my time spent by thinking too much, but this is all fine.

A List of People I Tag:

My Questions:
1. Name one of your crush (it can't be artist or idols or any famous)
2. Describe yourself in three words
3. What is/are your 2013 resolution(s)
4. Write down 11 fav songs or 11 most played songs on your iTunes/mp3/else
5. Who do you think I am
6. Describe me in a paragraph
7. If you love someone the most and s/he leaves you because they have another else whatcha gonna do
8. Do you still love your ex
9. Black/White. Why
10. Describe your crush type
11. Tell me when was the best night ever and why and who made it

Let me know if you finish this challenge. Good day!
Posted in

0 comments: